Simple but oh so good. Go healthy and dip in with some carrot sticks. Or be bad and dip the cheese corn chips!
From Taste.com recipe.
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, stones removed, peeled
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 ripe tomato, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small fresh red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 60mls (1/4 cup) fresh lime juice
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- Place the avocado flesh in a medium bowl and use a fork to mash until almost smooth.
- Add the onion, tomato, garlic, chilli and lime juice and use a spoon to mix well. Taste and season with salt and pepper.